- Government Coronavirus guidance
- Download the NHS COVID-19 contact tracing app
- Test and Trace support payment
Local authorities across Coventry, Solihull and Warwickshire have come together to develop a local plan to manage Covid-19. Visit Stay Safe CSW for more information.
If you are showing symptoms
Get tested if you have COVID-19 symptoms, and stay at home if positive
Rapid lateral flow tests
Rapid lateral flow tests are a test for coronavirus (COVID-19) that gives a quick result. You usually do this test if you do not have symptoms of COVID-19.
Test and Trace support payment
The Test and Trace Support Payment scheme in England has now closed. If you were told to self-isolate before 24 February, you can still make a claim within 42 days of the first day of self-isolation and no later than 6 April.
Support for the vulnerable
If you are clinically extremely vulnerable and facing a period of isolation without support during the national lockdown, then services in Warwickshire can help you.
Warwickshire local welfare grant scheme
The Warwickshire Local Welfare Scheme helps our most vulnerable residents at times of unavoidable crisis when they have no other means of help.
Local restrictions and alert levels
- Current coronavirus situation in Warwick district
- Postcode checker - to find which alert level applies in your area.
Local support groups
This directory provides useful information about local organisations, groups and agencies that are providing activities, advice, and services which may support you during the current COVID-19 crisis.
Warwickshire support and guidance
- Coronavirus FAQs - a set of Coronavirus FAQs with guidance
- Warwickshire Coronavirus hotline - A Warwickshire hotline has been set up so people in this group can request information and support such as access to food and additional supplies during these difficult times
- Domestic violence - help and support if you are suffering from domestic violence
- Covid-19 testing centre in Leamington Spa
Local authorities, agencies and services
Central government and other national agencies
Get the latest information and advice from central government, Public Health England and the NHS:
- NHS.UK coronavirus - for information about the virus and how to protect yourself
- Public Health England
- Public Health Coronavirus blog - blog posts have been published with key questions, answers and advice about COVID-19
- Coronavirus Information service on WhatsApp - add 07860 064422 in your phone contacts and then message the word ‘hi’ in a WhatsApp message to get started.
- Guidance for households with a possible coronavirus infection - stay at home guidance for people with confirmed or possible coronavirus (COVID-19) infection