- Government Coronavirus guidance
- Download the NHS COVID-19 contact tracing app
- Test and Trace support payment
- Directory of local support groups
- Meet up outside or if you’re indoors open windows or doors if you have visitors.
- If you think you might have COVID-19 symptoms, take a PCR test and stay home.
- Wear face coverings in crowded places to help protect others.
- Check in with the NHS COVID-19 app when you’re out.
- Wash your hands regularly and for at least 20 seconds with soap.
- Get vaccinated if you are 18 or over.
Local authorities across Coventry, Solihull and Warwickshire have come together to develop a local plan to manage Covid-19. Visit Stay Safe CSW for more information.
If you are showing symptoms
If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, start isolating and book a COVID-19 test:
- Start isolating: 10 days for you and 14 days for your household
- Book a test: Book a test online or call 119
Free rapid testing
You can get regular rapid tests if you do not have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19). About 1 in 3 people with coronavirus do not have symptoms but can still infect others. Getting tested regularly is the only way to know if you have the virus. If people test positive and self-isolate, it helps stop the virus spreading.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine
The coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine is safe and effective. It gives you the best protection against coronavirus.
Test and Trace support payment
If you receive a positive Covid-19 test result or are told by the NHS to self-isolate because of close contact with someone who has Covid-19, you may be eligible for a £500 lump sum payment.
Support for the vulnerable
If you are clinically extremely vulnerable and facing a period of isolation without support during the national lockdown then services in Warwickshire can help you.
Warwickshire local welfare grant scheme
The Warwickshire Local Welfare Scheme helps our most vulnerable residents at times of unavoidable crisis when they have no other means of help.
Local restrictions and alert levels
- Current coronavirus situation in Warwick district
- Postcode checker - to find which alert level applies in your area.
Social distancing and self-isolation
- Guidance on social distancing and self-isolation - a series of information posters translated into 7 different languages based on those most commonly spoken across Warwickshire (by Warwickshire County Council)
- If you think there is a breach of social distancing regulations, please contact our Environmental Health team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local support groups
This directory provides useful information about local organisations, groups and agencies that are providing activities, advice, and services which may support you during the current COVID-19 crisis.
Warwickshire support and guidance
- Coronavirus FAQs - a set of Coronavirus FAQs with guidance
- Warwickshire Coronavirus hotline - A Warwickshire hotline has been set up so people in this group can request information and support such as access to food and additional supplies during these difficult times
- Domestic violence - help and support if you are suffering from domestic violence
- Covid-19 testing centre in Leamington Spa
Local authorities, agencies and services
- Warwickshire Police
- Warwickshire County Council
- South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust
- EU Settlement Scheme
Central government and other national agencies
Get the latest information and advice from central government, Public Health England and the NHS:
- NHS.UK coronavirus - for information about the virus and how to protect yourself
- Public Health England
- Public Health Coronavirus blog - blog posts have been published with key questions, answers and advice about COVID-19
- Coronavirus Information service on WhatsApp - add 07860 064422 in your phone contacts and then message the word ‘hi’ in a WhatsApp message to get started.
- Guidance for households with a possible coronavirus infection - stay at home guidance for people with confirmed or possible coronavirus (COVID-19) infection