Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines are our best defence against the virus. They are vaccine 95% effective against the virus causing symptoms and they are currently being rolled out across Coventry and Warwickshire to priority groups (those who are aged 80 and over, care home residents and staff, and some NHS staff).
- COVID-19 vaccination details from the NHS South Warwickshire Clinical Commissioning Group.
The following local vaccination centres are now vaccinating their patients aged 80 and over, care home residents and staff and some healthcare staff:
Myths and false information
Further vaccine information and guidance
- NHS guidance on the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine
- Who will get the coronavirus vaccine first
- If you’re pregnant, planning to get pregnant, or breastfeeding: coronavirus vaccine advice
- What to expect after you get vaccinated
- COVID-19 vaccination: guide for older adults
- COVID-19 vaccination: a guide for social care staff