Sports development grant
Priority will be given to projects that:
- Increase opportunities for local people to participate in sport
- Encourage new people to take up sport
- Can demonstrate that there is a need for the project e.g. through providing evidence of any consultation that has taken place
- Can continue to be delivered after the grant has been used for initial delivery
Sports development grants deadline dates for 2021/22:
- 10 June 2022
- 16 September 2022
- 7 December 2022
- 10 February 2023
Please note: Our grant funds are competitive. Submitting an application form does not guarantee success.
If a grant is offered (up to a maximum of £500), you will be required to complete a Monitoring Form detailing outcomes and a breakdown of income and expenditure for the project/activity/event detailed in this application form.
Make your application using the online form:
If you would like further information or to discuss your project/application to ensure it is appropriate, please contact Manoj Sonecha (Active Communities Officer)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01926 456221
- Mobile: 07788 722040
Support from a ward councillor
This should be a ward councillor from the area the project is being delivered in. If the project is being delivered in different areas of the district then it should be a ward councillor from your club/group venue location if located in Warwick District.
If your venue location is not in Warwick District, then it should be a ward councillor from the area where the majority of the delivery of the project is taking place.