Sport and physical activity grant
This grant has now closed for the 2022/2023 financial year and will re-open in April 2023.
This sport and physical activity grant (maximum grants of up to £2,000) will be awarded to projects, events or purchases that will be delivered in at least one of the following areas or will mainly benefit residents from these wards:
Priority will be given to projects that:
- Increase opportunities for local people to participate in sport & physical activity
- Encourage new people to take up sport & physical activity
- Can demonstrate that there is a need for the project, for example through providing evidence of any consultation that has taken place
- Can continue to be delivered after the grant has been used for initial delivery
Grants will be assessed twice yearly on:
- 17 June 2022
- 23 September 2022
Please note: if a grant is offered, you will be required to complete a monitoring form detailing project outcomes and a breakdown of expenditure for your project.
If you would like further information or to discuss your project/application to ensure it is appropriate, please contact Manoj Sonecha (Active Communities Officer)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01926 456221
- Mobile: 07788 722040