RingGo is a quick and easy way to pay for your parking across Warwick District Council. You simply contact RingGo using the smartphone app, phone call, SMS or on-line and book/pay for your parking by phone when in an area featuring the RingGo service.
Download the app
How do I register with RingGo?
When you pre-register for the service you will be asked to provide:
- The number plate, colour and make of your vehicle
- Your payment card details
Alternatively, once the service is live, you can register at the same time you want to park, either by using the RingGo app or by calling the RingGo number which is 020 3046 0010.
Parking with RingGo
Once you have registered with RingGo, the service automatically recognises your mobile phone number and retrieves information you have given previously. This means that when you use the service you only have to provide:
- The location code where you are parked. Each area offering RingGo has its own four or five digit location number. Local signs provide this information. In the image (right), the location code would be 12345.
- The length of time you want to park, and
- Your payment card 3 digit security code.
The RingGo app operates at all RingGo locations and should highlight the correct location where you are standing. Please make sure you double check this against local signage, as in some places, zones are closely located.
How it works
Ways to pay
There are a number of ways you can pay for your parking.
Extending your parking session
Unlike normal parking sessions, you can remotely top up your parking fee when you use RingGo. If you want to extend your stay, simply contact RingGo again and the service will ask you:
- How long you want to extend
- What your card security code is
The RingGo system automatically recognises that you have a parking session currently operating.
You can see the location numbers in your area and across the UK.
More information on RingGo
For general information about RingGo please visit www.myRingGo.co.uk. If you have a specific question about how RingGo operates, please see www.myRingGo.co.uk/help which contains a lot of common queries.