Home Energy Help scheme
Are you interested in finding out how to make your home more energy efficient, reduce energy bills and carbon emissions but don’t know where to start?
Have you heard the term ‘Retrofit’ when people are talking about how to reduce energy usage and the carbon footprint of their homes but are not sure what it means?
We’re here to help!
In a new approach aimed at householders who are able to invest in energy efficiency, a specialist support and tailored advice service is now available with the Home Energy Help scheme.
Act on Energy is working in partnership with Warwick District Council and Furbnow – an independent contractor specialising in retrofit.
So, what does retrofit mean?
Retrofit is simply the process of making changes to existing buildings so that energy consumption and emissions are reduced. These changes should also provide the benefit of a more comfortable and healthier home with lower energy bills. Changes might include the installation of measures such as ventilation and insulation.
How does the Home Energy Help scheme work?
- Speak to Act on Energy's Energy Advisors to arrange a FREE advice call with one of their retrofit team
- For further in-depth specialist advice, they will refer you to Furbnow for a personalised easy-to-read Home Energy Plan (fee payable) – this service is only available via referral from Act on Energy
- Furbnow will support your retrofit project through to completion
- To ensure customer satisfaction, Act On Energy will keep in touch with you
Get in touch
Contact Act On Energy today:
- 0800 988 2881
- Visit the Home Energy Help website
Warwickshire based Act on Energy is a leading energy advice charity that has been helping people with their energy needs for 25 years.
Warwick District Council has helped fund the Home Energy Help pilot scheme as part of its commitment to helping residents reduce their energy bills and have warm, safe homes. If you have any queries or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com
Furbnow provide a personalized, easy to read Home Energy Plan to understand which energy efficiency improvements can be made to your home, such as insulation or solar panels, and can then support your retrofit project through to completion with accredited installers.