Tell us what you think about our site... Frequently asked questions - Warwick District Council
Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Service updates for the public and businesses. Welcome back to the town centres from 15 June.

Coronavirus information and advice

How do I complain about something that's happening to a listed building that I don't think has planning permission?

You can report a potential breach online. (If it’s urgent, telephone the Enforcement team on 01926 456520).