Tell us what you think about our site... Frequently asked questions - Warwick District Council
Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Service updates for the public and businesses. Welcome back to the town centres from 15 June.

Coronavirus information and advice

I live in a listed building, what works require listed building consent?

If you propose to alter or extend a listed building, in a way that will affect its character or appearance as a building of special architectural or historic interest, you must first apply for listed building consent from the council.

The council has produced detailed guidance on altering historic buildings.

You need to be aware that carrying out unauthorised works to a listed building is a criminal offence and individuals have been prosecuted.