Tell us what you think about our site... Frequently asked questions - Warwick District Council
Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Service updates for the public and businesses. Welcome back to the town centres from 15 June.

Coronavirus information and advice

How do I complain about a development in a conservation area that doesn’t have the necessary consent?

You can report a possible planning breach online (or if an urgent response is needed call 01926 456520).