Tell us what you think about our site... Frequently asked questions - Warwick District Council
Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Service updates for the public and businesses. Welcome back to the town centres from 15 June.

Coronavirus information and advice

I live in a conservation area, what consents do I need to do work to trees in the grounds of my property?

If you want to cut down, top or lop any but the smallest of trees in a conservation area you must notify the council six weeks before work begins.

The council will then consider the contribution the tree makes to the character of the area and if necessary create a Tree Preservation Order (TPO) to protect it.

Find out more about permissions needed for work on trees.