Building regulations related questions
- What are the Building Regulations?
- Where can I get a copy of the building regulations?
- How much does a building regulations application cost?
- Is Building Regulation approval the same as Planning Permission?
- When do I need Building Regulations approval?
- What is 'change of use'?
- Do I need Building Regulations approval for an extension?
- Do I need Building Regulations approval to build a garage/shed?
- Do I need Building Regulations approval to change my windows?
- Do I need Building Regulations approval to convert my garage?
- Do I need building regulations approval for a loft conversion?
- What is the difference between a 'Building Notice' and a 'Full Plans' application?
- When can I start work?
- Can my neighbours comment on my application?
- What can I do if someone appears to be building without permission?
- What can I do if my 'full plans' application is rejected?
- What happens if I do work without approval?
- Do I need approval to carry out repairs to my house, shop or office?
- How do I arrange an inspection?
- How do I make a Building Regulations application?
- What permission do I need to demolish a building/part of a building?
- What can I do if a building/structure is dangerous?
- What can I do if there are builders working until late at night or making noise?
Do you have a question?
If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.Ask us a question