If you live within a Residents Parking Scheme area you may apply for up to 3 residents and/or 1 visitors parking permit per property. These are valid from 1st of the month in which you apply and for a period of 12 months.
Residents and their visitors displaying the appropriate permit are entitled to park in the designated areas marked out on the highway. But please note:
- Although you may be eligible to apply for a permit for the street that you live on, the resident zone may not be applicable in that street. Please see on-street signage to determine if the zone applies, or the parking bay location information below.
- Residents wishing to apply for a motorcycle permit should contact Parking Services directly to discuss the matter.
- Residents of the scheme and their visitors who do not display a parking permit may be issued with a Penalty Charge Notice if found parked in contravention.
- 1st resident's permit is £15.00
- 2nd resident's permit is £25.00
- 3rd resident's permit is £25.00
The visitor's permit is £15.00 - only one per property.
The visitor permit is non-vehicle specific and can be used within any vehicle whilst clearly displayed within the specified zone, this is mostly used for when friends, family or contractors visit the property.
To find out of you are eligible for a resident permit and to locate the street in which the permit is valid for, please download the documents below
Note: Changes to the residents parking scheme are the responsibility of the Traffic Projects Team at Warwickshire County Council. All queries should be directed to them.
Online permit renewals
You can now renew resident parking permits online, renewal forms are sent 6 weeks prior to the expiry of the permit, these can also be posted or hand delivered but may take longer to be issued.
NB: You will need your paper-copy renewal notice to hand as this contains your permit number and unique renewal code.
Renew permits online now
If you experience problems with renewing online, please contact Parking Services on 01926 456318.
CREDIT CARD PAYERS PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying by credit card a surcharge of 2% will be added to the amount to cover the cost of the transaction. There is no additional charge for paying by debit card.
Your transaction will take place within a secure payment system. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, a standard supported by most major Internet browsers. All of your personal and card details are protected using 128 bit encryption, when transmitted over the Internet.
Your card details are stored on a server behind a secure firewall. Only authorised personnel may access this information.
Change of vehicle
- Change of vehicle registration: These are subject to a £5.00 administration fee, and subject to application process.
Download forms from the Application forms page.
Please ensure that the correct documentation is sent with all permit applications, otherwise applications will be returned. When applying for a Residents/Visitors permit, vehicles are still required to park in accordance with the restrictions in force, otherwise Penalty Charge Notices will be issued.
All vehicles awaiting a new permit must park within the restrictions in force upon the street until your permit has been received.
Download Adobe Reader
The viewer that is needed to display the pdf document(s) is free and may be downloaded from the Adobe Website.