Coronavirus update - January 2021
Due to the current national lockdown, all walks are currently suspended. We encourage everyone stay active and our parks and open spaces are available for you to enjoy. Just remember:
- wash your hands
- cover your face
- make some space
Our Walking for Health group is still active on Facebook. Join us there to share images from your walks and keep in touch with other walkers, maintaining one of the fundamental aspects of Walking for Health: reducing social isolation.
Walking for health
Walking for health is England’s largest network of health walks with over 400 active schemes, helping people across the country lead a more active lifestyle and meet local people in their area. Visit the walking for health website.
Walking is one of the simplest and most effective forms of exercise you can do. It’s easy to get started with ten local walks in Warwick District.
- Clarendon Park Walkers - Clarendon Lodge Medical Centre, Leamington Spa
- Sydni Stroll for Beginners - SYDNI Community Centre, Leamington Spa
- Shrubland Strollers - Brunswick Hub, Leamington Spa
- Priory Pools Park - Warwick
- Chase Meadow Meet & Walk - Warwick
- Rendezvous & Ramble - Warwick
- Hampton Magna Walk & Talk - Warwick
- Castle Medical Centre - Kenilworth
- Abbey Fields - Kenilworth
- Whitnash Medical Centre - Whitnash
On Facebook? Join our Walking for Health in Warwick District Facebook group and keep up to date with all of the latest news from our walks!
For more information on health walks in Warwick district or to find out how to start your own, please complete the below form.