Coronavirus update - 2 December 2020
From 2 December 2020, Walking for Health groups will be able to operate their walks up to a maximum of 30 people in attendance. As Warwick District is currently in tier 3, please ensure you do not travel to or from a tier 3 area to take part in a walk.
Walking for health
Walking for health is England’s largest network of health walks with over 400 active schemes, helping people across the country lead a more active lifestyle and meet local people in their area. Visit the walking for health website.
Walking is one of the simplest and most effective forms of exercise you can do. It’s easy to get started with ten local walks in Warwick District.
- Clarendon Park Walkers - Clarendon Lodge Medical Centre, Leamington Spa
- Sydni Stroll for Beginners - SYDNI Community Centre, Leamington Spa
- Shrubland Strollers - Brunswick Hub, Leamington Spa
- Priory Pools Park - Warwick
- Chase Meadow Meet & Walk - Warwick
- Rendezvous & Ramble - Warwick
- Hampton Magna Walk & Talk - Warwick
- Castle Medical Centre - Kenilworth
- Abbey Fields - Kenilworth
- Whitnash Medical Centre - Whitnash
On Facebook? Join our Walking for Health in Warwick District Facebook group and keep up to date with all of the latest news from our walks!
For more information on health walks in Warwick district or to find out how to start your own, please complete the below form.