In line with the latest government advice, some walks are returning with distancing measures in place and pre-booking is essential. Walks can currently have up to 30 people.
Please visit the Walking for Health website using the links below to see which walks are available.
Walking for Health
Walking for Health is England’s largest network of health walks with over 400 active schemes, helping people across the country lead a more active lifestyle and meet local people in their area.
Walking is one of the simplest and most effective forms of exercise you can do. It’s easy to get started with ten local walks in Warwick District.
- Clarendon Park Walkers - Clarendon Lodge Medical Centre, Leamington Spa
- Sydni Stroll for Beginners - SYDNI Community Centre, Leamington Spa
- Shrubland Strollers - Brunswick Hub, Leamington Spa
- Priory Pools Park - Warwick
- Chase Meadow Meet & Walk - Warwick
- Rendezvous & Ramble - Warwick
- Hampton Magna Walk & Talk - Warwick
- Castle Medical Centre - Kenilworth
- Abbey Fields - Kenilworth
- Whitnash Medical Centre - Whitnash
On Facebook? Join our Walking for Health in Warwick District Facebook group and keep up to date with all of the latest news from our walks!
For more information on health walks in Warwick district or to find out how to start your own, please complete the below form.