If you are of pension age and your income, savings or investments are too high you may still qualify for second adult rebate (2AR).

2AR is based on the income of any other adult(s) (not including a partner or lodger) living with you who are on a low income.

Please remember: If you are claiming second adult rebate only, we do not require your income details but that of your second adult(s). You must be of pension age to claim 2AR.