Our Local Land Charges and Personal Search services have now been transferred to HM Land Registry. 

You can access this service through your HM Land Registry portal account, business gateway and on the HM Land Registry pages on GOV.UK.

Warwick District Council will continue to provide replies to CON29 enquiries.

For further information, please visit GOV.UK