All product prices are subject to VAT unless you are exempt due to certain ailments and conditions.
Download our 2019 Lifeline brochure.
Coronavirus update: there may be a slight delay in sending products by mail order.
Lifeline Vi unit + My Amie Pendant
- Lifeline Vi unit with My Amie Pendant rental - mail order. £47.45 per quarter (£3.65 per week) with no upfront cost
- Lifeline Vi unit with My Amie Pendant rental - installed by team. £47.45 per quarter (3.65 per week) with £75 upfront
Lifeline Vi replacement batteries
- Lifeline Vi replacement batteries - mail order - £10
- Lifeline Vi replacement batteries - installed by team - £35
- Replacement pendant - mail order - £60
- Replacement pendant - installed by team - £85
- Additional pendant - mail order - £50
- Additional pendant - installed by team - £75
Pendant wrist strap
Pendant belt clip adaptor
Pendant keyring adaptor
Footprint GPS Tracker
Footprint is a GPS tracker with SOS button and two-way communication. It pinpoints the location of the person wearing it, and provides two-way hands-free conversation through the built-in speaker. The Footprint device comes with a choice of four colours: black, blue, green or pink
- Order the Footprint GPS tracker
- Footprint GPS Tracker - mail order. £64.35 per quarter (£4.95 per week rental) with no upfront cost
OwnFone Mobile is the world's first personalised mobile/telecare device with the freedom to work on all the major networks. The OwnFone is monitored by our control centre 24/7 for only £3.95 per week.
- Out of Stock - NEW version launching early 2021 - £51.35 per quarter (£3.95 per week rental) with no upfront cost
Bogus caller/panic button
Keysafe (police approved)
Cair jewelled pendant
Cair necklace chain
Cair wrist strap
Cair brooch adaptor
Cair belt clip adaptor
Vibby fall detector
- Safe socket - mail order - £25
- Safe socket - installed during Lifeline fitting - £25
- Safe socket - installed after Lifeline fitting - £50
Get in touch
You can get in touch with the team to find out more about our products on 01926 339577 at any time or email email@example.com .
Anyone who thinks they or a relative or friend might benefit from this service can get in touch with the team for more details.