Council property

Warwick District Council is only responsible for dealing with graffiti and vandalism on buildings and structures that it owns. Problems will be dealt with as soon as possible, depending on the resources available.

Report graffiti or vandalism on council property

Non council property

You can report any case of vandalism to Warwickshire Police