Use this form to report graffiti or vandalism on council housing/property. Please give us as much information as you can in order for us to address the problem as best we can. 

Please note. There is a separate form for reporting damage to play equipment.

Privacy notice

The personal data that you provide will be used to allow us to process the Street Cleaning & Refuse Graffiti Removal service request for and the legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the data controller.

Your personal data will be shared with our cleansing contractor Veolia and will be kept for 6 years from the year the record is created.

You have the right to access your personal data and to complain if you think your data is being used incorrectly. You may also have other rights, such as to have your data corrected or erased. For full details on your personal data rights including the Data Controller and Data Protection Officer’s contact details and further information, please see our main privacy notice.