Matters which will be investigated as soon as reasonably practicable
- Alleged unauthorised demolition or alteration of Listed Buildings.
- Alleged unauthorised demolition or alteration of buildings in Conservation Areas.
- Alleged unauthorised works to trees protected by a Tree Preservation Order or within a Conservation Area.
- Alleged unauthorised removal of protected hedgerows.
- Other alleged breaches of planning control which by reason of their nature or extent require urgent investigation.
Matters which will be investigated as a priority
- Other alleged harmful unauthorised works effecting Listed Buildings or in Conservation areas including the display of advertisements.
- Alleged unauthorised activities including:-
- Building or other works;
- Changes of use of land or buildings;
- Variations of planning permissions;
- Breaches of conditions:
- which do not accord with planning policies; cause significant planning harm or are seriously detrimental to visual or residential amenity or highway safety.
- The alleged poor condition of land or buildings which seriously impacts upon the visual amenities of the surrounding area.
Matters which will be investigated as resources permit
- Other alleged building works, including works of a minor nature, for example small domestic structures such as sheds and greenhouses; boundary structures; satellite dishes.
- Other alleged changes of use of land and buildings.
- Other alleged variations of planning permissions and breaches of conditions.
- The alleged display of other advertisements.
Matters which will not usually be investigated
- In certain circumstance anonymous complaints.
- Issues within the adopted highway including advertisements: notifiers will be directed to the Highways Team at Warwickshire County Council.
- Repeat complaints concerning matters which have previously been concluded.
For information on how we handle and process your personal data, please visit the Enforcement Privacy Notice page.