Please use this form to enquire about or report a dangerous tree in parks and open spaces owned by Warwick District Council.

A photograph of the tree is required to help establish who is responsible for the tree. If you do not have a photograph you will not be able to complete this form.

Please do not use this form if the tree is on the highway, on council rented housing or on private land.

Trees on highways

Trees on the highway are the responsibility of Warwickshire County Council - report a dangerous tree on the highway

Council housing trees

If the tree is on council rented housing property, please complete the form - report a tree issue on council rented property.

Tree preservation orders

Visit our tree preservation orders (TPOs) page for more information.

Privacy notice

The personal data that you provide will be used to allow us to process the request for the Forestry Service and the legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary for the performance of the task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the data controller.

Your personal data may be shared with WCC Forestry Section who operate our forestry service and will be kept for 6 years from the year the record is created.

You have the right to access your personal data and to complain if you think your data is being used incorrectly. You may also have other rights, such as to have your data corrected or erased. For full details on your personal data rights including the Data Controller and Data Protection Officer’s contact details and further information, please see our main privacy notice.