If you enjoy your visits to The Royal Spa Centre & Town Hall and care about our future why not become a Royal Spa Centre & Town Hall Ambassador?
If you have a little time to spare, would like to be more involved and think you could help us raise the profile of our work in the local community, we want to hear from you!
Our Ambassadors are valued members of The Royal Spa Centre & Town Hall team. By kindly volunteering a little of their time our Ambassadors help us to spread the word and also represent the views of our community.
We will invite you to attend a briefing meeting at the beginning of each new season to discuss forthcoming shows, events and all aspects of our work. You will be encouraged to share ideas and suggest opportunities for promoting events. You will be invited to communicate regularly with the marketing department to pass on new contacts or information about events that are happening in your local area, and give feedback on shows that you've seen to help us develop our audiences.
We also ask that you promote the theatre in your local area with posters and flyers that we will provide and, most importantly, encourage friends, family and colleagues to visit the theatre, particularly those who have never been here before.
What our Ambassadors do
- Stimulate positive word of mouth and promote the Royal Spa Centre & Town Hall to others
- Attend performances with first time attenders
- Distribute promotional materials and suggest new places to distribute flyers and posters
- Suggest community contacts or networks
- Secure bookings from individual guests or groups
- Help us to carry out customer research
- Recruit and train new Ambassadors
- The chance to be a part of a team, and to make a difference to not only the Royal Spa Centre & Town Hall, but to be part of the cultural life of the District
- Free or reduced tickets
- Pre/post show talks, special events, backstage tours, the opportunity to meet and socialise with other Ambassadors and the team
- Monthly Ambassadors E-newsletter
- Marketing experience and the opportunity to enhance you CV
- Access to advanced 'what's on' information
To find out more or to request an application form, please contact our Marketing Department on 01926 737 154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell a friend: