We're looking for people with passion, drive and ambition to kick start their career with Warwick District Council - people like you.
From September 2018 we will be starting our Apprenticeship Scheme, which will offer exciting opportunities to gain job-specific skills and qualifications - learning whilst earning! Our apprenticeships will be available at:
- Intermediate Level (GCSE equivalent)
- Advanced (A Level equivalent)
- Higher level (Foundation degree and above)
All of our opportunities will be a range of hands-on, technical and specialist roles, including:
- Theatre Sound, Stage and Lighting Technician
- Diploma in Community Arts Administration
- Digital Marketing
- Finance and Accounting
- ICT Services
- Building Surveying
- Pest Control
- Business Administration
Sign up to our email newsletter to be notified when further apprenticeship opportunities are available.
What our current apprentices say