Household Waste Recycling Centres (tips)
For opening times and details about what you can recycle visit
Visit the county council website for details of other household waste recycling centres.
Mixed recycling bins around the district
There are a number of recycling centres across the district located at supermarkets, shopping precincts, car parks, community buildings, etc.
Mixed recycling bins are provided at these sites. There is no need to separate your recycling, it is sent to a facility where they sort it for you. Please just make sure that your recycling is clean.
Find your nearest recycling centre.
What goes in the mixed recycling bins?
Tetrapaks (juice cartons) can be recycled at all of these sites.
Most sites also have separate recycling bins for clothes and shoes.
Unfortunately, all electrical recycling banks have now been removed due to numerous break-ins and general under-use.
Mixed recycling bin locations
- Asda, Chesterton Dr, Sydenham, Leamington Spa - CV31 1YD (includes clothes/shoes)
- Kennedy Square, Leamington Spa - CV32 4SY
- Morrisons, Old Warwick Road, Leamington Spa - CV31 3NT
- Sikh Temple, Tachbrook Park Drive, Leamington Spa - CV31 3LZ (includes clothes/shoes)
- Chandos Street Car Park, Leamington Spa - CV32 4RT (Please note: the recycling bins have moved to the opposite corner of the car park near to Lotus Moon Thai Restaurant)
- Covent Garden Car Park, Tavistock St, Leamington Spa - CV32 5QB (includes clothes/shoes)
- Rugby Rd Shopping Precinct, Leamington Spa - CV32 6DS (includes clothes/shoes)
- Council Offices, Milverton Hill, Leamington Spa - CV32 5HZ
- Bishops Tachbrook Sports & Social Club, Kingsley Rd - CV33 9RR
- St John’s Shopping Precinct, Coten End, Warwick - CV34 4NE
- Tesco, Emscote Rd, Warwick - CV34 5QJ (includes clothes/shoes)
- Reardon Court Shopping Precinct, Woodloes Avenue South, Warwick - CV34 5RN (includes clothes/shoes)
- The Hod Carrier, Coppice Rd, Whitnash - CV31 2LT
- St Margaret’s Rd, Whitnash - CV31 2NT (includes clothes/shoes)
- Castle Farm Leisure Centre, Fishponds Rd, Kenilworth - CV8 1EY (includes clothes/shoes)
- Royal British Legion Club, Kimberley Rd, Baginton - CV8 3AQ
- Cubbington Sports & Social Club, Windmill Hill - CV32 7LN (includes clothes/shoes)
Light bulbs can be recycled at either Princes Drive or Cherry Orchard Recycling Centres - along with fluorescent tubes.
If you are unable to get to these sites then bulbs can be disposed of in the grey rubbish bins. However fluorescent tubes are classed as hazardous waste and must be taken to Princes Drive or Cherry Orchard Recycling Centres for disposal.
A to Z of recycling
What can be recycled and where (Warwickshire County Council website)