Update August/September 2022

Unfortunately, we are currently unable to offer a pest control service and would suggest that you seek the services you require from private pest control providers. We suggest contacting at least three companies to compare prices and the treatments they provide before engaging their services.

We are aiming to get the service back up and running as soon as we can, and we apologise for any inconvenience.

You can find lots of useful advice on how to treat other pests at the British Pest Control Association Website A-Z list of pests


Bookings are currently unavailable.


From 1 April 2022 we introduced the following charges:

  • Pest Control officer visit: £31 (no refunds available after a visit has taken place)
  • Indoor treatment for rats: £100 (this payment covers up to three visits. If you have paid £31 already, you will only need to pay an additional £69.)

Commercial pest control treatments

Charges for commercial premises are generally consistent with those for domestic premises. However, for a particularly large premises or significant infestation, you will be quoted individually, and hourly charges may be applied.


We do not provide a service to treat bees, although we may be able to offer some advice. If you have a swarm of bees, then a local beekeeper may be able to come and collect them. Visit the British beekeepers Association website to find your closest.  Visit the British beekeepers Association website to find your closest.