The government is removing remaining domestic restrictions in England. There are still steps you can take to reduce the risk of catching and spreading COVID-19:
- Get vaccinated
- Let fresh air in if meeting indoors, or meet outside
- Consider wearing a face covering in crowded, enclosed spaces
- Get tested if you have COVID-19 symptoms, and stay at home if positive
View the recent changes on the Government Coronavirus page.
Information and support
- Advice and guidance for residents
- Support for businesses
- Communities and volunteers
- Current situation in Warwick District
- Changes to Council services
Keep up to date
If you have been notified as being particularly vulnerable and need to isolate for 12 weeks but do not have any local support, you can call us on our dedicated number:
- 0800 4081447 - Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm; Saturday and Sunday opening hours vary
If you think there is a breach of COVID-19 regulations, please contact our Environmental Health team at email@example.com.
Our priority is responding to coronavirus and supporting local communities across Warwick district, providing the help and services needed during this difficult time.