England has moved to step 4 in lifting the coronavirus restrictions.
- Meet up outside or if you’re indoors, open windows or doors if you have visitors.
- If you think you might have COVID-19 symptoms, take a PCR test and stay home.
- Wear face coverings in crowded places to help protect others.
- Check in with the NHS COVID-19 app when you’re out.
- Wash your hands regularly and for at least 20 seconds with soap.
- Get vaccinated if you are 18 or over.
Information and support
- Advice and guidance for residents
- Support for businesses
- Communities and volunteers
- Current situation in Warwick District
- Changes to Council services
Keep up to date
If you have been notified as being particularly vulnerable and need to isolate for 12 weeks but do not have any local support, you can call us on our dedicated number:
- 0800 4081447 - Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm; Saturday and Sunday opening hours vary
If you think there is a breach of social distancing regulations, please contact our Environmental Health team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our priority is responding to coronavirus and supporting local communities across Warwick district, providing the help and services needed during this difficult time.