CultureFest Marketing Assets
The following CultureFest marketing assets are available to people and organisations who have been accepted on to the programme by the CultureFest selection panel.
New marketing assets will be added to this section over the coming week.
Have a question? Get in touch.
Below are CultureFest logos for you to download and use. They are available as JPEGs and PNGs from this page. TIFFs are available on request.
You are under no obligation to feature CultureFest logos in your marketing materials, but feel free to include them if they add value.
- Grey background with no date or strap line JPEG
- Transparent background with no date or strap line PNG
Logo dos and don'ts
- Keep a clear space around the logo
- Never separate or delete elements within the logo (e.g. visuals and text)
- Never stretch or distort the aspect ratio
- Never re-colour the logo
- Never use logo on a busy or confusing background
- Background grey: C10 M10 Y10 K10
- Lime: C21 M5 Y100 K0
- Blue: C21 M5 Y100 K0
- Pink: C19 M100 Y13 K2
- Orange: C3 M75 Y97 K0
- Chocolate: C66 M71 Y67 K85
- Gotham black for main headings
- Gotham light for body copy
Facebook event page
Please let us know if the event you submitted to CultureFest has an existing Facebook event page, as we would like to feature it as an event on our CultureFest Facebook page. We can explain how this works if you are happy to do that. We are keen to avoid replication and duplication of promotional materials but can also set one up on your behalf if you prefer and invite you as administrators, just let us know what works for you.
Teaser tweet or post
Want to announce your involvement in CultureFest via social media? Here is some suggested copy to accompany the logo:
We are delighted to feature [name of programme] in @Warwick_DC’s #WDCultureFest2022 this summer! We’re busy making arrangements behind the scenes and can’t wait to tell you more over the coming weeks. You can find out more about the #festival at http://www.culturefest2022.co.uk