Local markets have been impacted by the coronavirus lockdown. The following markets are re-opening with temporary measures in place:
- Warwick market: Saturday 23 May, 9am - 2pm
- Kenilworth market: Thursday 28 May, 9am - 2pm
- Food stalls only (10) – no eating on site, take away options/pre-packed only
- 10 visitors into the market area at any one time – 2m floor signs for social distancing
- Barriers to enable a queueing system
- Hand sanitisers available on site
- Card payments only
There are a range of regular markets in Kenilworth, Leamington and Warwick.
Traditional retail markets
With everything from fruit and vegetables, olive oil, clothing, hardware and pet supplies, there's something for everyone here.
- Kenilworth - Abbey End, CV8 1ED. Every Thursday, 9.00am and 4.00pm
- Warwick - Market Place, CV34 4SA. Every Saturday, 9.00am and 4.00pm (except when the Mop Fair takes place).
Genuine farmers’ markets
Speciality produce and seasonal fruit and vegetables, all produced within 30 miles of each town. These operate as follows:
- Leamington Spa - Pump Room Gardens, CV32 5AA. Every second Saturday the month, 9.00am - 2.00pm
- Warwick - Market Place, CV34 4SA. Every second and fifth Saturday of the month when they occur, 9.00am - 4.00pm
For more information, visit www.warwickdistrictmarkets.co.uk
In addition to the above regular markets, there are irregular themed markets in all three town centres. The theme markets have in the past included French, Continental, Antique and Garden Markets.
Details of current theme markets are included on the events listings for each town - see the links at the bottom of this page.
There are also annual seasonal Sunday markets that take place in Royal Leamington Spa. These are organised by Sketts Quality Events who can be reached on 01789 267000, or email email@example.com or visit their website www.sketts.co.uk.
Autumn Markets - Leamington Spa, Parade CV32 4BT
With a whole variety of food and produce on offer, these markets add something special to a trip into town.
Yuletide Fayres - Leamington Spa, Parade CV32 4BT
This ever popular series of markets compliment the wide range of shops which Leamington has to offer and brings over 100 stalls into the town with craft and gift ideas for Christmas.
Please see the markets policy that dictates when and where they take place. It also states any restrictions for new markets wishing to set up in the area.