Local markets have been impacted by the coronavirus lockdown. The following markets are open with temporary measures in place:
- Kenilworth market: Thursdays, 9am - 3pm
- Warwick market: Saturdays, 9am - 3pm
- Monitoring of visitor numbers and will stop visitors entering if social distancing isn’t being followed
- Social distancing signs of 2 metres are in place
- Barriers to enable a queueing system
- Hand sanitisers available on site
- Card and contactless payments only
- Point, don't pick. Traders will pick and bag your items for you
There are a range of regular markets in Kenilworth, Leamington and Warwick.
Traditional retail markets
With everything from fruit and vegetables, olive oil, clothing, hardware and pet supplies, there's something for everyone here.
- Kenilworth - Abbey End, CV8 1ED. Every Thursday, 9.00am and 3.00pm
- Warwick - Market Place, CV34 4SA. Every Saturday, 9.00am and 3.00pm (except when the Mop Fair takes place).
Seasonal Producers’ markets
The Producers Market will host around 30 local and seasonal producers, visitors will be able to wander, discover and meet local producers offering exciting fresh food, fruit and veg, cakes, jams, craft gins, beers and more.
They take place on set dates throughout the year (4 a year, one in each of the seasons). Our next one is Sunday 4th April 2021.
- Leamington Spa - Covent Garden Quarter, Warwick Street, Leamington Spa, CV32 5JX, 10.00am - 4.00pm
Covent Garden Quarter markets
Taking place in Royal Leamington Spa's oldest market area the Covent Garden Quarter markets allow you to meet incredible creatives, creators, makers, designers, producers and bakers.
Surrounded by some fantastic independent shops, cafes and bars, the Covent Garden Quarter markets are a popular monthly addition to the Royal Leamington Spa events calendar.
- Leamington Spa - Covent Garden Quarter, Warwick Street, Leamington Spa, CV32 5JX, 10.00am - 4.00pm - last Sunday of the month from January to September.
For more information, visit www.warwickdistrictmarkets.co.uk
In addition to the above regular markets, there are irregular themed markets in all three town centres. The theme markets have in the past included French, Continental, Antique and Garden Markets.
Details of current theme markets are included on the events listings for each town - see the links at the bottom of this page.
There are also annual seasonal Sunday markets that take place in Royal Leamington Spa.
Autumn Markets - Leamington Spa, Parade CV32 4BT
With a whole variety of food and produce on offer, these markets add something special to a trip into town.
Yuletide Fayres - Leamington Spa, Parade CV32 4BT
This ever popular series of markets compliment the wide range of shops which Leamington has to offer and brings over 100 stalls into the town with craft and gift ideas for Christmas.
Please see the markets policy that dictates when and where they take place. It also states any restrictions for new markets wishing to set up in the area.