Warwick district's creative sector is vibrant, varied and fundamental to the economy of the region. It also supports the well-being and ambition of the district's residents.
Our impressive cultural assets and events programmes attract visitors to our towns, and a strong creative infrastructure entices highly skilled people to relocate here to work. The creative industries contributed £101.5 billion to the UK economy in 2017 - an increase of 53.1% since 2010 (£66.3 billion) and are expected to deliver close to £130 billion by 2025.
Our Arts Section team are here to support, develop, nurture and celebrate our creative community through grant awards, creative networking and promotion. We are proud to announce that our 2022 Creative Partners are Motionhouse, Armonico Consort, Playbox Theatre and Warwick Words, these are reviewed annually. We look forward to working together and continuing to champion and promote the wealth of creative artists and organisations in the district.
For further details of arts and cultural organisations in the district:
- View our A-Z directory
What's on and where?
To find out what events are happening in the district or to list your own event then visit the sites below; currently these are all online. For further events, activities and courses join WDC Arts News on Facebook.
- Warwick District Council events in Leamington, Warwick and Kenilworth - our markets, events and festivals
- View our 'What's On' guides
- Where's a good place for park, games and activities
- Visiting the area - tourist information
- Events in Leamington, Warwick and Kenilworth - our markets, events and festivals
- Shakespeare's England - Official tourism information for Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth & Warwickshire.
- Primary Times Activities and events for primary school age children.
- Raring to Go What to do and where to go for parents/carers with children aged between 0 and 11.
- Families Events taking place around the UK.
- BID Leamington
- Where can we go
- Kenilworth Town Council
- Visit Warwick
- Whats on Warwickshire