Please complete this form to make a community economic recovery fund application. Please note, each page of the form has a 20 minute time out, if you do not complete the page in time, the form will start from the beginning.
Required information and documents
To complete the form you will need to provide us with the following information (where applicable):
- Charity registration number
- Register of Friendly Societies registration number
- Company registration number
- Any other registration numberli>
- VAT registration number
- Bank details
- Details and costs of projects or schemes
You will need to upload digital versions of the following documents to be able to complete your application:
- Annual accounts - a copy of last year's annual accounts, or the last 3 months bank statements if the organisation hasn't been around long enough
- Proof of bank details - a copy of a recent bank account statement to be attached
- Proof of project or scheme costs - a copy of quotes, invoices or receipts to be attached
Please have these ready before you start your form.
CERF terms and conditions
- The project must not require the Council to assist with any future organisational core running costs outside of the scope of, and not specific to, the delivery of the project itself
- Applications can only be made electronically via the online application form;
- A copy of a recent bank statement for all accounts held by the organisation must be included along with a copy of the last years’ annual accounts. If the organisation hasn’t been in existence long enough to have a set of annual accounts, the last 3 months’ bank statements will need to be provided instead
- If the organisation has recently been established in response to Covid-19 and doesn’t currently have a bank account either an account will need to be opened or the organisation will need to find a ‘parent’ organisation to hold funds on their behalf, for example; a registered charity. In either case, a bank statement must be provided to evidence the account to receive payment
- If a ‘parent’ organisation has agreed to hold funds, we will also need confirmation from the account holder that they have agreed to hold funds on the applying organisations behalf which they will restrict/’ring-fence’ for the sole use of carrying out the project that the CERF grant is contributing towards
- Retrospective grant applications cannot be made
- Evidence of costs/grant amount requested must be supplied with the application, for example; quotes, invoices, receipts
- The offer of a grant does not convey approval of technical, legal, financial or other matters relating to the project/scheme/activity, which will remain the responsibility of the applicant; the Council cannot accept liability for any misjudgements by applicants
- Applicants are required to have the relevant insurance in place for their project such as public liability insurance, where appropriate
- The organisation may be offered a contribution to their project and not the full amount
- Payments can only be made directly to the bank account of the organisation undertaking the project/scheme/activities subject to the discretion of the Council
- Payments can be made up-front, however, any unspent funds must be promptly returned back to the Council to be used to support other organisations
- Awards for projects/schemes/activities where VAT will be reclaimed by the organisation will be a contribution towards ‘net’ costs only
- Grants should be spent within 12 months of the award being made, and a monitoring & evaluation form will have to be completed and returned. The Council may require return of the money (or part thereof) if it has not been spent without good reason.
- Organisations cannot apply to the Fund more than once in a 12-month period for the same project and/or where the project previously funded or part thereof is still active, unless there is a significant new cohort of beneficiaries/revised tier for the district/lock down resulting in increased need for support. Previous awards must be spent and evaluated before further applications can be submitted.
- The award of a grant remains at the discretion of the Council regardless of whether or not an application meets the current fund criteria and conditions
NOTE: applications and payments will be checked and any instances of fraud will be reported to the Police.
The information that you have provided in this application form, and any subsequent information you provide in relation to this application, will be held on file for 6 years.
We work with partners to provide you with public services. To do this, we may need to share your information. We will do this in a way that protects your privacy.
We are under a duty to protect public funds. We may use any of the information you have provided on this form for the prevention and detection of fraud. We may also share this information with other bodies that are responsible for auditing or administering public funds.
Please let us know when any of your contact details change. You have the right to know what information we hold about you and we try to make sure it is correct.
You have the right to access your personal data and to complain if you think your data is being used incorrectly. You may also have other rights, such as to have your data corrected or erased. For full details on your personal data rights and for the Data Controller and Data Protection Officer’s contact details, please see Warwick District Council’s main Privacy Notice.
I confirm that all the information noted within this application is true and correct. I also confirm that I have fully read and understood the above terms & conditions and privacy statement.