This form has a maximum of 8 pages

  • Please fill in this form if you wish to pay council tax by Direct Debit or if you wish to update your current Direct Debit details.
  • Please do not use this form if the bank or building society account is not in your name or requires more than one person to sign. If that is the case we still need a paper instruction
  • If you have moved to or within the district please also complete a change of address form.