Tell us what you think about our site... Housing repairs - Warwick District Council

This form has 4 pages

Use this form to request council housing repairs

Do not use this form to report gas, electric or emergency repairs. Gas, electric and emergency repairs should be reported to us on (01926) 456129.

Privacy notice

Read our privacy notice for Warwick District Council tenants to see how we handle your data.