Arts Ambassador Volunteer Scheme
Become an Arts Service Ambassador for Warwick District
With your help and support, we can improve the Arts Service for the benefit of all
What can you do for us?
• Meet and greet customers
• Feature in photo/video shoots at the Royal Spa Centre and Pump Rooms for promotional material
• Collect customer feedback at events
• Marshalling at events
• Act as a forum for new ideas
• Recruit new visitors
• Help spread the word by liking and sharing posts on social media
What can we do for you?
• We will listen to your ideas and suggestions, ask for your input and make best use of your skills, knowledge and experience.
• Free and discounted tickets for select shows and events.
• Exclusive access to what’s coming up across the service.
• Staff meeting 3 times a year in February, June and November to discuss events, tasks and duties in the upcoming season.
Whether you can help us on a weekly, monthly or adhoc basis, we welcome and support your contribution and participation as we work together to develop the Arts Service.
As an Arts Service Ambassador, you would primarily be involved with the following teams:
• Programming and Marketing
• Learning and Engagement
• Customer Services
Our first team meeting will take place on Wednesday 18 July at 5pm at the Royal Spa Centre. This will be an opportunity for us all to meet to discuss what's coming up, what you can do for us and what we can do for you!
If you wish to attend, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01926 737154
Tell a friend: