We support individual artists, creative businesses, amateur and professional arts groups and organisations with the development of their work by:
- Providing advice and support for the development of arts activity in the community, and facilitating opportunities for participation in the arts
- Providing small arts grants
- Advocating for and raising the profile of the District's arts activity
- Supporting the development of the local creative economy
For further information contact email@example.com or Chloe Johnson on 01926 742702
Arts Grants are available to Arts & Heritage organisations for any amount up to £1,500.
Funding will be considered for:
- Original, high quality imaginative arts/heritage projects which take place within Warwick District
- Projects that clearly demonstrate development and increased access to arts/heritage
Priority will be given to projects which:
- Increase participation / attendance in the arts in Warwick District
- Demonstrate excellence in ambition, creativity & delivery
- Help promote the reputation & value of Warwick District as a place of creativity & innovation
- Develop a stronger & more sustainable creative economy
- Help create stronger, safer, healthier communities and encourage better engagement & wellbeing for residents
- Help rejuvenate and enhance public spaces
- Increase / enhance cultural tourism
- Facilitate / develop networking or partnership working
- Help develop a thriving creative quarter in south Leamington
- Help develop international links.
- Contribute towards the District’s Arts Festivals.
Funding will not be available for:
- School based projects which take place during normal school hours
- Projects which only benefit an individual
Our funding deadlines for 2019 are:
- 24 May 2019
- 2 August 2019
- 15 November 2019
ALTERNATIVE SOURCES OF ARTS FUNDING
If your application delivers benefit to the local community then you may be eligible to apply for a community grant.
Warwick District Council also runs a number of grants schemes available to local community and voluntary sector groups. The aim of these grants is to support projects that will enhance the health and wellbeing and quality of life of the residents of Warwick District.
Tell a friend: