"We will build on Warwick District’s culture of creativity by stimulating accessible, diverse and innovative arts provision to enrich the quality of life.”
What are the services?
Advise and support artists, creative businesses, amateur and professional arts groups and organisations on the development of their work.
- Provide support (including grants) for the development of arts activity in the community, and to facilitate opportunities for participation in the arts.
- Advocate for and raise the profile of the District’s arts activity.
- Work in partnership at a strategic level to identify gaps in provision and develop arts initiatives that will help to meet local priorities.
- Support the development of the local creative economy.
If you would like to join our mailing list to receive information about Warwick District Council’s Arts Development Service and newsletters about arts events and opportunities across the county please contact the Arts Development Officer.
For more information or enquiries contact the Arts Development Officer:
Telephone: 01926 456231 or email: email@example.com
Warwick District Council Arts Development Grants 2018-19
Grants are available to organisations & groups for any amount up to £1,500.
Funding will be considered for:
- Original, high quality imaginative arts/ heritage projects which take place within Warwick District.
- Projects that clearly demonstrate development and increased access to arts/heritage.
Priority will be given to projects which:
- Increase participation / attendance in the arts in Warwick District.
- Demonstrate excellence in ambition, creativity & delivery.
- Help promote the reputation & value of Warwick District as a place of creativity & innovation.
- Develop a stronger & more sustainable creative economy.
- Help create stronger, safer, healthier communities and encourage better engagement & wellbeing for residents
- Help rejuvenate and enhance public spaces
- Increase / enhance cultural tourism
- Facilitate / develop networking or partnership working
- Help develop a thriving creative quarter in south Leamington
- Help develop international links.
- Contribute towards the District’s 2018-19 Arts Festivals.
Funding will not be available for:
- School based projects which take place during normal school hours
- Projects which only benefit an individual
Deadlines for 2018-19 are:
- Monday 14 May 2018
- Monday 6 August 2018
- Monday 12 August 2018
We advise that you speak to the WDC Arts Development Officer prior to making an application.
For further information contact Mair Evans, Arts Development Officer Email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01926 456231.
Tell a friend: