Exhibiting Opportunity for Summer Event 2019
Warwickshire Open Studios (WOS) and Leamington Spa Gallery & Museum are delighted to be working in collaboration to produce four different mini exhibitions (of three to four artists each time), curated by the gallery. These will take place in the foyer space and run for four days each. This event will be selected and we’re hoping for a variety of media that will be grouped sympathetically.
How to get involved:
This is the ideal solution for any artists wanting to be involved in the hugely successful Warwickshire Open Studios, but perhaps don’t have their own venue or are a little remote. To be involved with this fantastic opportunity you need to complete the attached form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with three jpg images of your work to assist in the selection process. The cost of being involved with this opportunity is £70 and you must also be a member of WOS which costs £25. The venue will not be charging a commission on any works sold and you must be able to take payment yourself.
Benefits of WOS Membership:
- Promote yourself all year round via your individual, easy-to-update profile page
- Access all our events (such as the Summer Event and Secret Studio Sale)
- Participate in other opportunities only offered to WOS members
- Network with like-minded local artists
- Support what we do (we’re a not-for-profit organization)
Benefits of Leamington Spa Gallery & Museum Opportunity:
- Great selling opportunity in a central location at the heart of the WOS region with a number of other venues close by
- Passing footfall from visitors to Leamington Spa Gallery & Museum, the library and café
- Part of the promotion for the museum and gallery
- Listing within the full page advert for the Pump Rooms in the WOS brochure
- Doesn’t exclude you from being part of another WOS venue
Dates of the exhibitions:
Each mini exhibition is for four days and you will be expected to be present for the whole block, displaying and ideally demonstrating your work. Your work can stay in place throughout the block as the area is protected with shutters when closed. Opening times are from 10am to 4pm.
- Block 1 – Sat 15th to Tues 18th June
- Block 2 – Weds 19th to Sat 22nd June
- Block 3 – Sun 23rd to Weds 26th June
- Block 4 – Thurs 27th to Sun 30th June