To show you how commited we are to your safety, as a venue, we have also been awarded the 'We're Good to Go' mark by Visit England which signals that we have worked to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and have a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
What to expect from your visit
We understand you may have some questions regarding your visit to the Royal Pump Rooms; we've compiled a summary of all of the points, below.
- The main entrance is no longer in use. Upon arrival we will ask you to enter the building through a sign-posted door just to the right.
- You will be able to find information around the Royal Pump Rooms highlighting the measures we are taking to keep our visitors safe.
- We will ask that you use hand sanitiser upon entry and exit at the stations provided. There will also be hand sanitiser stations throughout the building.
- Leamington Spa Art Gallery & Museum will open from Thursday 20th May - please note, there will be reduced opening hours.
Social Distancing Measures
- We have introduced floor markers throughout the venue to ensure you are able to safely adhere to social distancing measures.
- We will only be taking contactless payments and safety screens are in place at the Sales and Information desk.
- Our staff will ensure that people are adhering to social distancing measures, and are there to assist you should you have any questions.
- There will be a one way system and designated flows in place to ensure that no crowding occurs.
Hygiene and Cleaning Regimes
- We ask that you do not touch anything whilst in our venue.
- We are increasing our cleaning regimes, and ensuring we sanitise high contact areas as frequently as possible.
Leamington Spa Art Gallery & Museum
When you visit, you'll notice we've made a few changes to the Art Gallery & Museum experience. To view more about these specific changes to the Art Gallery & Museum, view the dedicated section below.
The opening hours for Leamington Spa Art Gallery and Museum starting from Thursday 20th May are:
Please be aware that pre-booking is no longer required. You will still be required to sign in with the track and trace app and follow Covid safe procedure such as wearing a mask and social distancing.
Monday to Wednesday - Closed
Thursday and Friday 10am - 3pm (closed between 12pm and 1pm)
Saturday and Sunday 10am - 4pm (closed between 12pm and 1pm)
Sales and Information Desk and Shop
Our Sales and Information and Shop will be open:
Monday - Sunday 10am - 3pm
A plastic screen has been installed at the Sales & Information desk to create a physical barrier between the Sales & Information Assistant and the public.
We've also expanded the space that our shop resides in to create a larger space to allow more people to enjoy the selection of local treasures and and gift products we have on sale. A maximum of 4 visitors will be able to be in the shop at any one time.
Leamington Spa Library
The Library will be open for browsing from Monday 17th May. They will also offer pre-bookable spaces for their computer workstations.
For more information, please visit their website, here.
Our new cafe residents, The Larder Cafe are now open. You will be able to visit the cafe entering through the external doors facing Jephson Gardens.
How you can help?
We ask that whilst you are in the Royal Pump Rooms, you abide by all the guidelines we have set out. This is to ensure not only your safety, but the safety of our staff and other visitors.
- Use the provided hand sanitiser regularly throughout your visit.
- Pay attention to all notices and information throughout the venue.
- If you are bringing children, please ensure that they stay with you at all times and follow social distancing measures.
- Most importantly, stay at home if you, or anyone you have been in contact with, have experienced symptoms of coronavirus in the last 14 days.
Tell a friend: