Do it online
- Do it online - many of our services can be accessed online.
Parks and green spaces
- Parks and green spaces guidelines - parks and green spaces remain open in the district. However, many communal facilities are closed and there are a set of guidelines to reduce social interaction. Stay local and use open spaces near to your home where possible – do not travel unnecessarily.
Waste and recycling collections
- Rubbish, waste and recycling updates - please see the latest guidance and updates for waste and recycling during this period
Housing and homelessness
- Homelessness - additional support and funding available
- Housing service - changes and support from our housing service
- Rent payments - if you are struggling to pay your rent, you will not be evicted
- Free parking - all of our car parks are open and free to use during this period
- Current working practices for planning applications - all applications are now sent to us electronically via The Planning Portal or by email.
- Riverside House (main Council offices) - closed to the public until further notice. How to contact us.
- Royal Spa Centre - read the statement
- Leamington Town Hall
- Royal Pump Rooms (including the Art Gallery and Leamington Library)
- Flytipping information - during this period any reports of fly-tipping will not be responded to until after 72 hours have passed.
- Update 14 May - Public outdoor sports facilities update - some sports facilities are re-opening
- Update 19 March - Updates on leisure centres, football pitches and more
Oakley Wood Crematorium
Council Tax referendum
- Council Tax referendum statement 26 March 2020 - due to current coronavirus restrictions, the planned Council Tax referendum will no longer take place. Please read the full statement.
- Community Grants - during this period of uncertainty, we have taken the difficult decision to close the process for applying for the community grants for the 2020/21 financial year:
Licensing, Environmental and Private Sector Housing services
- Pest Control - pest control services postponed until further notice
- Food Safety - only emergency visits will be undertaken
- Licensing - only emergency inspections or visits will be undertaken
- Environmental Protection - only emergency inspections; out of hours service has been suspended
- Dog Warden - only emergency visits will be undertaken
- Private Sector Housing - only emergency visits will be undertaken
- Committee meetings - all Executive, Committee and Sub-Committees meetings of Warwick District Council have been suspended for the foreseeable future.