We have had to change the way that some of our services operate. Many of our services can be accessed online - do it online.
Parks and green spaces
- Parks and green spaces guidelines - parks and green spaces remain open in the district, and most outdoor facilities have now reopened.
Waste and recycling collections
- Rubbish, waste and recycling updates - please see the latest guidance and updates for waste and recycling during this period
- Recycling centres
Sports and leisure facilities
- Council managed sports and leisure facilities - all public outdoor facilities have reopened from 2 December 2020
- Leisure centres (EveryoneActive) - Leisure centres have now reopened from 2 December 2020
Housing and homelessness
- Homelessness - additional support and funding available
- Housing service - changes and support from our housing service
- Rent payments - if you are struggling to pay your rent, you will not be evicted
- Private tenants - help to prevent homelessness for private tenants
- Private Sector Housing - only emergency visits will be undertaken
- Current working practices for planning applications - all applications are now sent to us electronically via The Planning Portal or by email.
Council office and customer service centre
- Riverside House (main Council offices) - closed to the public until further notice. How to contact us.
Leamington Town Hall
- The Post Office is open Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm, closed at weekends
- All other services are closed.
The Royal Pump Rooms
- The Sales & Information desk, Assembly Rooms and Leamington Art Gallery & Museum are closed.
- Leamington Library remains open offering a ‘click and collect’ service.
The Spa Centre
- Closed until further notice
Oakley Wood Crematorium
- Flytipping information - during this period any reports of fly-tipping will not be responded to until after 72 hours have passed.
- Community Grants - during this period of uncertainty, we have taken the difficult decision to close the process for applying for the community grants for the 2020/21 financial year:
Licensing and environmental
- Pest Control
- Food Safety - only emergency visits will be undertaken
- Licensing - only emergency inspections or visits will be undertaken
- Environmental Protection - only emergency inspections; out of hours service has been suspended
- Dog Warden - only emergency visits will be undertaken