We may have to change the way that some of our services operate. Many of our services can be accessed online - do it online.
Parks and green spaces
Waste and recycling collections
Sports and leisure facilities
Housing and homelessness
- Current working practices for planning applications - all applications are now sent to us electronically via The Planning Portal or by email.
Council office and customer service centre
- Riverside House (main Council offices) - closed to the public until further notice. How to contact us.
Leamington Town Hall
- The Post Office is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, closed at weekends
- Warwick District Council Committee meetings take place Monday - Friday. Diary of public meetings. The public are encouraged to view meetings via our YouTube channel.
- Royal Leamington Spa Town Council are open Monday - Friday, 9am to 4.45pm. Please contact by email or telephone in the first instance, as staff continue to work from home.
- Please continue to contact Matt Western, Member of Parliament for Warwick & Leamington, by email in the first instance.
The Royal Pump Rooms
- The sales and information desk and shop is open Monday to Sunday, 10am to 3pm.
- Leamington Spa Art Gallery & Museum is open between 10am and 3pm Thursday to Friday and 10am and 4pm at weekends.
- Leamington Library
- The Larder Café is open 9am to 4pm every day
The Spa Centre
- Visit The Royal Spa Centre website for shows and bookings
Oakley Wood Crematorium
Licensing and environmental
In the following service areas, inspections and site visits will take place following the most up-to-date government guidance on social distancing:
- Committee meetings - all Committee meetings are currently being broadcast remotely via our YouTube channel.