We have had to change the way that some of our services operate. Many of our services can be accessed online - do it online.
Parks and green spaces
- Parks and green spaces guidelines - parks and green spaces remain open in the district, and most outdoor facilities have now reopened.
Waste and recycling collections
- Rubbish, waste and recycling updates - please see the latest guidance and updates for waste and recycling during this period
- Recycling centres
Sports and leisure facilities
Housing and homelessness
- Housing service - changes and support from our housing service
- Rent payments - if you are struggling to pay your rent, contact your Income management officer for help
- Private tenants - help to prevent homelessness for private tenants
- Private Sector Housing - some inspections will be undertaken with additional safety measures
- Current working practices for planning applications - all applications are now sent to us electronically via The Planning Portal or by email.
Council office and customer service centre
- Riverside House (main Council offices) - closed to the public until further notice. How to contact us.
Leamington Town Hall
- The Post Office is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, closed at weekends
- Warwick University’s Learning Grid is open Monday - Sunday 10am to 10pm
- Warwick District Council Committee meetings take place Monday - Friday. Diary of public meetings. The public are encouraged to view meetings via the Council’s YouTube site, as public attendance at meetings is reduced due to Covid-19 measures.
- Royal Leamington Spa Town Council are open Monday - Friday, 9am to 4.45pm. Please contact by email or telephone in the first instance, as staff continue to work from home.
- Please continue to contact Matt Western, Member of Parliament for Warwick & Leamington, by email in the first instance.
The Royal Pump Rooms
- The sales and information desk and shop is open Monday to Sunday, 10am to 3pm.
- Leamington Spa Art Gallery & Museum is open between 10am and 3pm Thursday to Friday and 10am and 4pm at weekends. Free, timed slot tickets must be booked in advance.
- Leamington Library remains open offering a ‘Grab & Go’ service
- The Larder Café is open 9am to 4pm every day
The Spa Centre
- Closed until further notice.
- The Box Office is open to book tickets for events from August onwards
Oakley Wood Crematorium
- Flytipping information - during this period any reports of fly-tipping will not be responded to until after 72 hours have passed.
- Community Grants - during this period of uncertainty, we have taken the difficult decision to close the process for applying for the community grants for the 2020/21 financial year:
Licensing and environmental
- Pest Control - limited services.
In the following service areas inspections and site visits will take place following the most up to date government guidance on social distancing: