We are committed to supporting Warwickshire’s communities through the current Coronavirus pandemic. Large amounts of volunteers are coming forward and communities across the county are setting up support groups.
Local support groups
This directory provides useful information about local organisations, groups and agencies that are providing activities, advice, and services which may support you during the current COVID-19 crisis.
Community economic recovery fund
We are making funding available to help support community organisations through the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Support from Warwickshire County Council
Find out more from Warwickshire County Council:
- Advice for the voluntary and community sector and town and parish councils
- Advice for people who want to get involved
Warwickshire hotline for the most vulnerable
- Warwickshire Coronavirus hotline - A hotline has been set up so people can request information and support such as access to food and additional supplies during these difficult times. It is crucial that this support is targeted to those in most need - those who are unable to secure help through their existing support and care networks.
Warwickshire food supply advice
- Food supply advice - free school meals and other food supply information
- Warwick District food bank - helping local people in crisis. You can also volunteer and give donations.
Warwick district support groups
- Delivery of groceries, Delivery of prescriptions/medicine, Friendly telephone call. Email Louisecoop27@aol.com.
Beausale, Haseley, Honiley and Wroxall Neighbourhood Watch
- Delivery of groceries, Delivery of prescriptions/medicine. Email email@example.com.
- We are taking calls on 07593 590 828 for the distribution of Hearing Aid Batteries and Foodbank Vouchers (staff will post through letterboxes). Through that number you can also get help and advice from our Employment Adviser, Health & Wellbeing officer and Social Prescriber. Brunswick Hub website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We now have a core team of 36 volunteers with a reserve list of 12. All 280 households are aware of the support group and some of the more vulnerable residents are using their nominated volunteer to help with shopping and/or prescription deliveries. Friendly telephone calls are made when the resident has provided such contact details. Email email@example.com.
- We are a partnership between Budbrooke Medical Centre, St Michael's Church and the Parish Council. We are operating a local helpline 01926 754 090. Visit the Budbrooke Parish COVID-19 support Facebook group, or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chase Meadow COVID-19 Response Team
- Delivery of groceries, delivery of books, board games, delivery of prescriptions/medicine, friendly telephone call. We have a dedicated helpline manned 9 -5 (7 days a week) - 01926 800 086 or email email@example.com.
Clarendon Square COVID19
- Delivery of groceries, delivery of cooked meals, delivery of prescriptions/medicine, dog walking, general advice, physical and mental wellbeing, friendly telephone call.
- Join our WhatsApp chats: Information and help WhatsApp. Social chat WhatsApp group.
Cubbington community help
- If anyone needs help, please post to the Cubbington support Facebook group for our community to see. They will then be able to contact individuals if they can assist. Contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fairways South Residents Association
- Delivery of groceries. Delivery of books, board games. Delivery of prescriptions/medicine Dog walking. General advice. Physical and mental wellbeing. Financial support. Friendly telephone call. Email email@example.com
Gaveston Community Help
- Delivery of groceries. Delivery of prescriptions/medicine. Dog walking. Friendly telephone call. Info is also posted on St Mark’s church community board.Visit the Gaveston Community Help Facebook Group or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hatton Park WI
Helmsdale Road Support
- Delivery of groceries. Delivery of books, board games. Delivery of prescriptions/medicine. Dog walking. Email email@example.com.
Kenilworth COVID-19 support
- Providing general support for the vulnerable and isolating in Kenilworth. Helping families that previously attended (now closed) local foodbanks with food provisions and those that have recently been put into financial stress who need help with food provisions. Visit the Kenilworth support Facebook group or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delivery of groceries. Delivery of prescriptions/medicine. Friendly telephone call. Email email@example.com
Leek Wootton & Guy's Cliffe COVID-19 Street Champions
- This is a group headed up by the Parish Council, local church and Neighbourhood Watch that is coordinating Street Champions throughout the parish, providing a central contact point and information, assistance and support to the Street Champions. Visit the LWandGC Facebook group or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Milverton Neighbourhood Watch Association
- I'm the chair of Milverton Neighbourhood Watch Association. I have over 100 members, some of whom forward my messages to their neighbours. Many keep in touch with neighbours through email, residents associations, personal contact, and WhatsApp groups. Although not providing direct support, we can pass messages on to all these people and ask for help from neighbours if necessary. I can add people from the Milverton area to my Neighbourhood Watch list if they would like to receive security and health messages. I will provide a contact telephone number on request.
- Visit the Milverton Watch Facebook page or email email@example.com.
Norton Lindsey Parish Council Emergency Action Plan (NLEAP) COVID19
- The Parish has been split into areas which each have a coordinator, a resident from that area who has the contact details and vice versa of all in that area. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.