We are committed to supporting Warwickshire’s communities through the current Coronavirus pandemic. Large amounts of volunteers are coming forward and communities across the county are setting up support groups.
Community emergency response fund
We are making funding available to help support community organisations through the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
You can request for your food business to be added to the directory or update your details if they are incorrect - request to be added to the directory.
Support from Warwickshire County Council
Find out more from Warwickshire County Council:
- Advice for the voluntary and community sector and town and parish councils
- Advice for people who want to get involved
- Directory of community led support groups in Warwickshire
Warwickshire hotline for the most vulnerable
- Warwickshire Coronavirus hotline - A hotline has been set up so people can request information and support such as access to food and additional supplies during these difficult times. It is crucial that this support is targeted to those in most need - those who are unable to secure help through their existing support and care networks.
Warwickshire food supply advice
- Food supply advice - free school meals and other food supply information
- Warwick District food bank - helping local people in crisis. You can also volunteer and give donations.
Radford Semele support group
- A COVID-19 support group has been set up in Radford Semele. There are volunteers to provide help to those who need it during a period of self isolation. Please contact email@example.com or phone or text 07784 987403.