Discretionary grant fund 1
A third phase has now launched – the closing date for new applications is midday Friday 14 August 2020.
Warwick District Council has been allocated £1.7m by Government to support businesses across the district, that were ineligible for other Covid-19 Government grants including Small Business Grants Fund and the Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Grants fund. Successful applicants will receive a grant ranging from £3,000 to £10,000.
It is advisable that eligible businesses make their applications immediately. Demand is expected to be high, and we have a limited and fixed sum available for this scheme.
All small and micro businesses are invited to apply. This includes sole traders or self-employed who operate from home. You must be able to demonstrate that the business has suffered a loss due to Covid-19.
Businesses that apply must not be in receipt of a grant, or eligible, for any of the below schemes:
- Small Business Grant Fund
- Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Grant
- The Fisheries Response Fund
- Domestic Seafood Supply Scheme (DSSS)
- The Zoos Support Fund
- The Dairy Hardship Fund
For a business to qualify, all of the below criteria must be met:
- Businesses which can demonstrate that they have suffered a significant fall in income due to the Covid-19 crisis
- Businesses with fewer than 50 employees
- Businesses that were trading on or before 11 March 2020
Please note: we are currently unable to receive calls in relation to this grant. Please submit your application and a member of the team will contact if you necessary. Use the comments section at the end form to provide us with any further information or queries about your application.