Visit the government's Coronavirus (COVID-19) pages for the latest guidance and support.
In England, you must by law wear a face covering on public transport and in shops and supermarkets as of 24 July 2020.
Stay Safe Coventry, Solihull and Warwickshire
Local authorities across Coventry, Solihull and Warwickshire have come together to develop a local plan to manage Covid-19. Visit staysafecsw for more information.
Social distancing and self-isolation
Guidance on social distancing and self-isolation - a series of information posters translated into 7 different languages based on those most commonly spoken across Warwickshire (by Warwickshire County Council)
If you think there is a breach of social distancing regulations, please contact our Environmental Health team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shielding guidance for the vulnerable
Shielding and other advice to the clinically extremely vulnerable has been and remains advisory. Read about the changes to shielding guidance from the Warwickshire County Council.
Warwick District support and guidance
- Service changes due to Coronavirus - many of our services have been affected during this period
- Coronavirus FAQs - a set of Coronavirus FAQs with guidance
- Warwickshire Coronavirus hotline - A Warwickshire hotline has been set up so people in this group can request information and support such as access to food and additional supplies during these difficult times
- Domestic violence - help and support if you are suffering from domestic violence
- Parks and green spaces - you are aloud outside once a day for exercise. If you are visiting our parks or green spaces, many communal facilities are closed and social distancing measures in place.
Central government and other national agencies
Get the latest information and advice from central government, Public Health England and the NHS:
- Our plan to rebuild the UK - governments COVID 19 recovery strategy
- Public Health England - what you need to know
- NHS.UK/coronavirus - for information about the virus and how to protect yourself
- Public Health Coronavirus blog - blog posts have been published with key questions, answers and advice about COVID-19
- Coronavirus Information service on WhatsApp - add 07860 064422 in your phone contacts and then message the word ‘hi’ in a WhatsApp message to get started.
- School closures - guidance on the children of key workers being able to receive education
- Coronavirus information in other languages
- Ibuprofen use and Coronavirus - There is currently no strong evidence that ibuprofen can make coronavirus (COVID-19) worse
- Guidance for households with a possible coronavirus infection - stay at home guidance for people with confirmed or possible coronavirus (COVID-19) infection
- Details on exams and grades - The exam regulator, Ofqual, and exam boards will work with teachers to provide grades to students whose exams have been cancelled this summer.
- Track Coronavirus cases
Local authorities, agencies and services
- Warwickshire Police
- Warwickshire County Council
- South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust
- Coventry City of Culture 2021 - update from Chief Executive Martin Sutherland
- EU Settlement Scheme