- Government Coronavirus guidance
- Download the NHS COVID-19 contact tracing app
- Test and Trace support payment
- Directory of local support groups
There are three simple actions we must all do to keep on protecting each other:
- Wash hands: keep washing your hands regularly
- Cover face: wear a face covering in enclosed spaces
- Make space: stay at least 2 metres apart - or 1 metre with a face covering or other precautions
Local authorities across Coventry, Solihull and Warwickshire have come together to develop a local plan to manage Covid-19. Visit Stay Safe CSW for more information.
If you are showing symptoms
If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, start isolating and book a COVID-19 test:
- Start isolating: 10 days for you and 14 days for your household
- Book a test: Book a test online or call 119
Rapid testing rolled out in Leamington
Local, rapid testing for people without Coronavirus symptoms is available in Leamington Spa.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine
The coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine is safe and effective. It gives you the best protection against coronavirus. The NHS is currently offering the COVID-19 vaccine to people most at risk from coronavirus. NHS guidance on the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine.
Further vaccine information and guidance:
- Who will get the coronavirus vaccine first
- If you’re pregnant, planning to get pregnant, or breastfeeding: coronavirus vaccine advice
- What to expect after you get vaccinated
- COVID-19 vaccination: guide for older adults
- COVID-19 vaccination: a guide for social care staff
Test and Trace support payment
If you receive a positive Covid-19 test result or are told by the NHS to self-isolate because of close contact with someone who has Covid-19, you may be eligible for a £500 lump sum payment.
Support for the vulnerable
If you are clinically extremely vulnerable and facing a period of isolation without support during the national lockdown then services in Warwickshire can help you.
Local restrictions and alert levels
- Current coronavirus situation in Warwick district
- Postcode checker - to find which alert level applies in your area.
Social distancing and self-isolation
- Guidance on social distancing and self-isolation - a series of information posters translated into 7 different languages based on those most commonly spoken across Warwickshire (by Warwickshire County Council)
- If you think there is a breach of social distancing regulations, please contact our Environmental Health team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local support groups
This directory provides useful information about local organisations, groups and agencies that are providing activities, advice, and services which may support you during the current COVID-19 crisis.
Warwickshire support and guidance
- Coronavirus FAQs - a set of Coronavirus FAQs with guidance
- Warwickshire Coronavirus hotline - A Warwickshire hotline has been set up so people in this group can request information and support such as access to food and additional supplies during these difficult times
- Domestic violence - help and support if you are suffering from domestic violence
- Covid-19 testing centre in Leamington Spa
Local authorities, agencies and services
- Warwickshire Police
- Warwickshire County Council
- South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust
- EU Settlement Scheme
Central government and other national agencies
Get the latest information and advice from central government, Public Health England and the NHS:
- NHS.UK coronavirus - for information about the virus and how to protect yourself
- Public Health England - what you need to know
- Public Health Coronavirus blog - blog posts have been published with key questions, answers and advice about COVID-19
- Coronavirus Information service on WhatsApp - add 07860 064422 in your phone contacts and then message the word ‘hi’ in a WhatsApp message to get started.
- Coronavirus information in other languages
- Guidance for households with a possible coronavirus infection - stay at home guidance for people with confirmed or possible coronavirus (COVID-19) infection