Following our August discussions, exciting improvements are now set to be made to Abbey Fields Swimming Pool.
They include the following:
- Additional family pool (indoors), but opening up onto a beautiful new sun terrace
- Scope for a moveable floor to allow staff to alter the water depth and offer direct access via a hoist for those who need it - from a fully accessible changing room.
- Attractive conservatory style café for park and pool users
- New, larger changing rooms with family friendly facilities and specialised accessible changing rooms.
- New entrance area and reception with views over the park.
- Multi-purpose studio room for parties, meetings and other community uses.
Below you will see the latest plans for the work on the pools - we invite you to have a look over these and feedback any suggestions and good ideas that you think will help improve the project further. For example, you might want to comment on the location of changing rooms, or perhaps there's something that will enhance your experience in the cafe?
We want this community facility to be the best it can be for the community of Kenilworth and visitors to the area. So please have your say by completing the quick survey below.
Traffic, access and parking
Abbey Fields external view
Abbey Fields cafe view
Abbey Fields pool and terrace view
Abbey Fields 3d floor plan 1 - labelled
Abbey Fields 3d floor plan 2
Abbey Fields proposed site layout
Have your say
This consultation has now closed. View the feedback for the Abbey Fields Swimming Pool and Castle Farm Recreation Centre consultations.