Warwick District Council’s Small Grants Scheme seeks to support projects delivered by local community and voluntary groups which will enhance the heath, wellbeing and quality of life of the residents of Warwick district. Projects need to meet one or more of the following priority outcomes:
- Increased access to and participation in healthier lifestyle choices/ activities
- Individuals feel less lonely and isolated
- Individuals mental health and wellbeing has improved
- Individuals feel a stronger sense of belonging in their community
- Increase in volunteering opportunities and numbers of volunteers
- Increase in skills/experience as a pathway to employment opportunities
- Local communities have benefitted from improvements to their physical environment
Funding thresholds are a minimum of £500 up to a maximum of £3,000 per project.
When to apply
- Round 2: Launched on Tuesday 28th November – closing date Friday 9th February 2018
All applications should be typed (not hand written) and emailed to email@example.com
For further advice on the eligibility of your project please contact Bernadette.Allen@warwickdc.gov.uk
For advice about how to fill in the form out email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Community forum grant
If you would like to set up a project that will benefit a specific neighbourhood/locality, please apply to the Community Forum Grant Fund.