Small to medium-sized businesses across Warwickshire are being supported by the County and District Councils to achieve net zero emissions as part of a new and free webinar series delivered by Sustainability West Midlands.
The webinars cover various aspects of sustainability and achieving net zero carbon emissions by 2050.
The planned webinar sessions will cover the following topics:
- What does net zero mean for your SME? - 15th March
- Funding support and opportunities for your SME - 29th March
- Reduce your waste, increase profitability - 5th April
- Greener transport - 26th April
- Energy saving in your small business - 10th May
- Engaging your employees and customers - 24th May