In accordance with the requirements of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004 and the National Planning Policy Framework 2012, the Council must carry out a Sustainability Appraisal (SA) incorporating Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) of its Local Plan.
Publication Draft Local Plan Sustainability Appraisal
- Sustainability Appraisal Report (1.2mb, PDF)
- Non-Technical Summary (209kb, PDF)
- Appendices (3.7mb, PDF)
SA Addendum October 2014
- Stratford Road Employment Site (71kb, PDF)
- Sub Regional Employment Land Site (90kb, PDF)
- Stratford Road Gypsy and Traveller Site (71kb, PDF)
Villages Sustainability Appraisal
Interim Sustainability Appraisal
An Interim Sustainability Appraisal of the Local Plan has been prepared by independent consultants Enfusion.
This report was open for consultation until 29 July 2013.