The Preferred Options consultation ran from 1 June 2012 to 3 August 2012 and was about where new developments should be located to best address the important issues; what infrastructure is required and what type of new developments we should expect.
The Preferred Options has been prepared, and is supported, by a range of reports, all of which form the Evidence Base. This includes:
- Draft Infrastructure Plan - May 2012 (714kb, PDF)
- Garden Towns, Villages and Suburbs - A prospectus for Warwick District Council (2.42mb, PDF)
- Draft Green Space Strategy
In addition we would like to highlight some of the most recent documents published, more technical reports can be found on our Evidence Base page:
- Strategic Transport Assessment - Modelling Results (4MB, PDF) & Appendices (2.5MB, PDF)
- Strategic Green Infrastructure Delivery Assessment (2.7MB, PDF)
- Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment
- Strategic Housing Market Assessment (SHMA) 2012 (2mb, PDF) and Executive Summary (641kb, PDF)
The Preferred Options has been prepared alongside an early version of the Sustainability Appraisal (SA).
Consultation Reports and audit
The Report of Public Consultation was prepared in two stages. Part 1 summarises representations on issues that were addressed in the Revised Development Strategy only. Part 2 summarised representations on issues that were addressed in the Publication Draft. These are available below. In advance of the Report of Public Consultation the Council commissioned an independent review to verify the consultation analysis process. The results are also below.
- Report of Public Consultation (Part 1) and consultation review
- Report of Public Consultation (Part 2) May 2014 (3mb, PDF)
All representations are available to view on the LDP Consultation System.