The Warwick Local Plan was submitted for examination in January 2015. In response to the Inspector’s interim conclusions the council is now consulting on proposed modifications to the Plan in order address the issues of soundness identified in the Inspector’s letter dated 1st June 2015.
Main modifications were subject to public consultation between 11 March and 22 April 2016. All representations are available to view on the LDP Consultation System.
All representations and responses received together with all supporting documents have been submitted to the examination Inspector for consideration.
- Proposed Modifications February 2016 (314kb, PDF)
- Amended Policies Maps
- Statement of Representation Procedure (97kb, PDF)
- Sustainability Appraisal Addendum February 2016 (2.5MB, PDF)
- Local Plan Modifications - Frequently asked questions (325KB, PDF)
Following the close of the consultation the council will assess all representations and prepare a summary of the points raised. Further steps are outlined below
- June 2016 - Council to submit Proposed Modifications, representations and updated evidence to the Inspector
- Autumn 2016 - EiP Hearings recommence (provisional)
- March 2017 - Council adopt Local Plan (provisional)
Further details of the key stages for the Local Plan can be found in the Local Development Scheme (LDS)
Council approved a report recommending modifications to the Local Plan on 24 Feb 2016.