Tell us what you think about our site... Apply for social housing - Warwick District Council
Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Stay at home to stop Coronavirus spreading. Get service updates, information and advice for the public, communities and businesses.

Coronavirus information and advice

If you would like to apply for council housing you will need to complete a HomeChoice application form. We have a shortage of council homes to rent and cannot guarantee that you will be given a council or housing association property. 

Once we have received your fully completed application form we will check if you are eligible to register and assess your personal and housing circumstances. We will place you in the appropriate band according to your housing need and notify you of the decision. We prioritise HomeChoice applications based on our allocation policy.

Apply for a transfer

If you are a current housing association or council tenant, you can apply for a housing transfer if, for example, your property is too large or too small for you or you have a medical condition that is made worse by your current accommodation. Please complete the HomeChoice application form.