Please register on our HomeChoice scheme to apply for a home in this district. This includes rented housing, shared ownership or low-cost housing schemes.
Current properties and bidding
- Anyone can browse the current property list
- If you are already registered, then you can bid online for a property
For more details about an advertised property, please contact the landlord of the property using details contained in the advert. We will not be able to provide you with specific details or locations of properties advertised by partner organisations on HomeChoice.
How the HomeChoice scheme works
- Details of the HomeChoice scheme - rules about eligibility, the process, the banding system and what you can bid for.
- HomeChoice FAQs
Register for HomeChoice
Please complete the application form to join the housing register:
You will get a letter (usually within 21 days) about your banding and to confirm your registration. Once you have this, you will be able to bid on properties online.
Due to the high number of applications to join HomeChoice we are currently taking 6 weeks to complete new registrations.
Logging in and bidding for the first time
To create a HomeChoice account, you will need the user-number which is sent to you when you first register (please keep this number safe).
Enter your user-number, personal details and set a password. Your password must contain at least one number and one capital letter, and be six or more characters long.
Forgotten user-number or password
- Contact the housing advice team if you lose or forget your user-number. You will then receive the details in the post.
- Re-set your password if you forget it. You will need to enter your user-number and personal details and set a new password.
Once registered, please contact the housing advice team, if you have any problems with using HomeChoice.
Please check this website for information on how the HomeChoice scheme works before contacting us.