The Midland Landlord Accreditation Scheme (MLAS) is managed by the Homestamp Consortium with the primary focus of accrediting landlords who are professional and demonstrate best practice.
To become accredited individual landlords need to:
- complete the Application Form;
- agree to the MLAS Terms and Conditions including our Code of Conduct;
- be able to certify they are a ‘fit and proper person’ under the Housing Act 2004;
- attend the Accreditation Day Seminar (fee payable)
- Reassurance to tenants that you are a reputable landlord;
- Access to low cost training courses;
- Once accredited you can join other national accreditation schemes at no extra cost.
- Accreditation lasts for 5 years and can be extended if you undertake Continual Professional Development (CPD)
For a full list of Accreditation Day Seminars in the West Midlands or to request a scheme application, visit the MLAS website, contact the MLAS Administrator on 0121 288 2008 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional help please contact our Landlord Liaison Officer:
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- by telephone: (01926) 456733